Other FAQ List
Facilities & Services FAQ
- I heard that tattoos are not allowed at many pools and spas in Japan. What is your policy?
- At all Terrace Hotel properties, tattoos of any kind may not be shown when on hotel premises. Within the lobby, restaurants, and other public spaces, please wear attire that fully conceals them. Likewise, rash guards or other appropriate swimwear are required at our pools and on the beach.
- Do you have a pool?
- Yes. The use of our two outdoor pools and indoor pool is complimentary for all guests. The indoor swimming facility is open daily year-round and includes a shallow pool for small children. Our two landscaped outdoor pools are open in season; the lower-tier pool is equipped with a water slide.
- How far away is the beach?
- The hotel sits directly on the beach; it is a brief two- or three-minute walk.
- Can we use the beach before check-in or after check-out?
- Yes, of course. Our butlers will be pleased to store your luggage for you.
- Is there a place where I can do laundry at the resort?
- Yes. Washing machines and dryers are available 24 hours daily in the Laundry Room on the first floor of the South Tower. Use of the machines is complimentary, however please note that you will need to provide your own detergent or purchase it at the Activity Counter.
- Do you have a gym?
- Yes. It is equipped with three running machines, four Aerobikes, and three cross trainers for an all-over, low-impact workout. No weight-training equipment is available at this time.
• Guests aged 13 and up may use this facility.
• Bathing suits are not allowed.
- Do you have spa baths?
- Yes. We have spa baths and dry sauna facilities for men and women.
- Can I book a rental car at the hotel?
- Yes. Orix maintains a car rental desk on our third floor. (The hours of operation differ depending on the season.)
- Is it possible to rent a wheelchair?
- We have a limited number of complimentary wheelchairs available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- How long does the swimming season last?
- The beach is open for swimming from April 1 to October 31. Specific hours are posted here.
- Is parking available at the resort?
- Yes. We can accommodate 350 vehicles.
- Is there an ATM at the hotel?
- No. The closest ATM is located within a convenience store about a 10-minute drive away.
- Can luggage be sent to the hotel in advance of our arrival?
- Yes, we will hold the luggage in safekeeping for you until the time of your arrival. The address label must indicate the guest's name, the name of the sender, and the check-in date. Please send the luggage to this address:
The Busena Terrace
1808 Kise, Nago, Okinawa 905-0026 Japan
- How can we get to the hotel from Naha Airport?
- There are several means of transport:
• Via Airport Limousine Bus, the trip is approximately two hours.
• Via car or taxi, the trip is approximately 90 minutes using National Route 58, or 75 minutes using the Okinawa Expressway. The resort is 5 minutes from Kyoda on Route 58 southbound and 20 minutes from Yaka on Route 58 northbound.
• From The Naha Terrace, which is just 20 minutes from Naha Airport by car, registered guests may use our complimentary shuttle service linking the Terrace hotels. From Naha there are two departures a day, at 9:30 and 14:30. Advance reservations are required.
• For a one-way fee of ¥14,000 per car, we would be pleased to arrange chauffeured transport from the airport to the hotel. To book this service, please telephone our Reservations Department at 098-864-1310.
- We'd like to plan some outings or day trips. How far is the resort from some recommended things to do in the area?
Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium (60 minutes by car)
Bios on the Hill (50 minutes by car)
Neo Park Okinawa (20 minutes by car)
Ryukyu Mura (50 minutes by car)
Nakijin Gusuku Ruins (60 minutes by car)
- Is there a hospital nearby?
- Yes. The Okinawa Hokubu Hospital is approximately 20 minutes from the hotel by car.