- What services are included in your room rates?
All registered guests enjoy the following privileges and benefits:
- Welcome drink
- Unlimited complimentary use of the pool, spa, sauna, and gym facilities
- Complimentary beach chair and umbrella rentals
- 20% discount off glass-bottomed boat tours and entrance to our Underwater Observatory
- Valet parking
- Complimentary mineral water, tea, and coffee provided in your room
- Do you have connecting rooms?
Yes, the following room types offer the option of adjoining rooms:
Deluxe Natural Garden View, Deluxe Natural Ocean View, Deluxe Elegant Ocean View
Please note that connecting rooms are subject to availability and a confirmed response to your request may not be available until the day of your arrival.
- What is the maximum occupancy of your guestrooms?
Single, double, and triple occupancy limits differ from room to room. Please see here for more information.
- What about Internet connectivity?
Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided throughout the hotel, including our guestrooms. Should you require a LAN cable or other peripherals, or be in need of any assistance in securing a connection, please notify Butler Service.
- Do you have wheelchair-accessible rooms?
While our Maisonette cottages have stairs, nearly all other room types are fully wheelchair-accessible. Upon request we can provide bedside and toilet handrails, non-slip bath mats, and shower chairs. Please notify us in advance should you require any of these items.
- Do you have non-smoking rooms?
All room types offer non-smoking options subject to availability. Smoking including use of electronic cigarette is strictly prohibited in the non-smoking room and balcony. If you have been found a smoking behavior or cigarette-butts in your room, we will charge 20,000 yen as a cleaning fee and damage compensation fee.
- How big are your beds?
Bed types and sizes differ according to room type. You will find these details provided under each room listing.
- Can children stay for free?
There is no extra charge for children up to age five. From age six, children count as part of each room's occupancy. (Not all room types allow small children, however.)
Children aged five and under may have breakfast with their families at "La Tida."
- Do you have children's pajamas?
We provide loungewear in size 130 cm.
- Do you offer babysitting services?
- Kids' Club, located between the North Tower and tennis court, is our dedicated caretaking facility for infants, toddlers, and young children. Reservations must be placed by the previous day.
- Do you have bassinets and strollers?
Yes, a limited number are available for complimentary use on a first-come, first-served basis. The bassinets are suitable for infants up to 12 months of age. The strollers are designed for children aged two and under.