- What services are included in your room rates?
All registered guests enjoy the following privileges and benefits:
- Welcome drink
- A welcome gift
- Round-the-clock butler service
- Valet parking
- Complimentary use of the Thalasso Pool, dry sauna, and gym
- The Club Lounge offers a range of herbal teas, coffee, and soft drinks throughout the morning and afternoon, with wholesome sweets served from 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. In the early evening, enjoy wine and locally awamori.
- Complimentary mineral water, tea, and coffee provided in your room
- Turndown service
- Newspaper delivery
- Complimentary beach chair and umbrella rentals and use of the pool, spa, sauna, and gym at The Busena Terrace
- Complimentary shuttle service linking all Terrace hotels (reservations required)
- Are there connecting rooms?
No, but two-bedroom guestrooms accommodating up to four people are available.
- Can I stay without doing any Thalasso programs?
Yes, but use of the Thalasso pool, dry sauna, and gym are included in your room rate. We encourage you to use these facilities and enjoy their healthful benefits.
- What about Internet connectivity?
Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided throughout the hotel, including our guestrooms. Should you require a LAN cable or other peripherals, or be in need of any assistance in securing a connection, please notify Butler Service.
- What's the view like from your guestrooms?
Those facing the ocean provide close views of Nago Bay. Westward-facing rooms face Busena Beach and overlook the main wing of The Busena Terrace and Banyan Village, with views of the sunset in the distance.