||The Terrace Club At Busena
||The Terrace Hotels Co., Ltd.
||1750 Kise, Nago, Okinawa 905-0026 Japan
|Date of Opening
||1 April 2011
||Approximately 9,920 square meters
|Gross Floor Area
||Approximately 9,460 square meters
|Total No. of Rooms
||1 restaurant and 3 bars and/or lounges
||Thalasso Reception, Counseling Room, Thalasso Pool, Dry Sauna, Hammam, Aerosol Napping Room, 13 Treatment Rooms, Training Gym, Relaxation Rooms, Shop
||Television (47-inch plasma) / DVD player / Minibar (charges apply) / Refrigerator / Coffeemaker / Complimentary mineral water, tea, and coffee / Personal safe / Room-controlled air-conditioning / Telephone / Internet data port / Alarm clock / Hair dryer / Digital scale / Loungewear / Thalasso dressing gown / Daybed / Beach bag
|Check-in / Check-out
||Check-in: 14:00 / Check-out: 11:00
|Credit Cards Honored
||Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club International, JCB, American Express, DC Card, Nicos, Saison, OCS, debit cards, and China UnionPay
||Please be advised that cancellation charges apply as follows:
- Up to 20 days in advance: 5% of room charge at Japanese Golden Week holidays, peak season of summer holidays, the year-end, and new year holidays.
- Up to 7 days in advance: 20% of room charge
- Up to 3 days in advance: 50% of room charge
- Same day: 100% of room charge
- No-show: 100% of room charge
Please kindly note that cancellation policy above does not apply for certain rates or special offers on our website. Please confirm the accommodation package details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
|Know Before You Go
Terms and Conditions
- Please Conceal Your Tattoos
At all Terrace Hotel properties, tattoos of any kind may not be shown when on hotel premises. Within the lobby, restaurants, and other public spaces, please wear attire that fully conceals them. Likewise, rash guards or other appropriate swimwear are required at our pools and on the beach.
- Dinner Dress Code
- The dress code for Fine Dining, our main dining venue, is smart casual. Sleeved shirts and full-length slacks are required for men. We ask that our male guests refrain from wearing gym wear, camouflage clothing, or shorts including traditional jinbei. Shoes are required and no beach sandals are allowed.
- Only registered guests of the hotel may use our facilities. There is a minimum age requirement of 13 to use the restaurant.
- Children under the age of 13 are not eligible to stay.
- Only registered guests of the hotel may use our facilities. (Some facilities are available to staying guests of Terrace group hotel)
- Admittance to the Thalasso facilities is limited to registered guests of the fourTerrace Hotels: The Terrace Club at Busena, The Busena Terrace, The Atta Terrace Club Towers, and The Naha Terrace.The ¥2,000 (exclusive of tax) facility charge is waived for guests of The Terrace Club at Busena.
- All premises of the hotel, including guestrooms and the outdoor grounds, are strictly non-smoking.
Smoking including use of electronic cigarette is strictly prohibited in the site. If you have been found a smoking behavior or cigarette-butts in your room,
we will charge 20,000 yen as a cleaning fee and damage compensation fee.
- The commercial publication of photographs taken on hotel premises without prior consent is restricted by law.
- Regarding pharmaceutical products
Under Japanese Pharmaceutical affairs law, our hotel is not prepared to give any pharmaceutical products to guests. We do recommend you to bring your own medication with you in your travels. Please kindly understand this situation and feel free to contact our staff for any assistance with hospital and drugstore information.
Thank you for your understanding of, and compliance with, these operational policies.