- What sort of tours of the local area do you offer?
We offer a number of ways to visit the area's many attractions, which include a number of UNESCO World Heritage sites. These tours may be arranged as late as 18:00 (6 p.m.) of the previous day.
- Nakijin Castle & Bise Village (Motobu Peninsula) Steep yourself in local history with this tour that features the Nakijin Castle ruins and Bise Village, known for its stands of centuries-old Garcinia trees. Participants will also experience indigo dyeing.
- Zakimi Castle, Glassblowing, Pottery, & Bingata Dyeing See the Zakimi Castle ruins, dine on a lunch of Okinawan food, try your hands at glass-blowing and dyeing, and visit a climbing kiln in Yomitan.
- Shurijo Castle Park & Coral Dyeing Visit Shurijo Castle, the political, economic, and cultural center of the Ryukyu archipelago from 1429 to 1879. Afterwards, participants will experience a contemporary form of dyeing that uses the natural patterns of coral to yield original designs, and enjoy a lunch of traditional Okinawan food.
- Are the cultural programs at the resort offered daily? Which are the most popular?
Yes, our programs are scheduled so that something is offered on each day of the week. Many of the offerings are complimentary.
Our morning yoga sessions are always well attended, and the Master Classes by our chefs and sommelier are popular.