- What is the difference between your Club Deluxe and Club Luxury rooms?
At 57 m2, our corner-situated Club Luxury rooms are larger than the 52 m2 Club Deluxe type.
They feature oversized windows and a terrace, and eastward-facing bathrooms overlooking the green fairways of the golf course.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
Yes, a limited number of the Club Deluxe room type (52 m2) can be configured as connecting rooms, subject to availability.
- What is the maximum occupancy of your guestrooms?
Up to two guests may stay in each room type.
- What about Internet connectivity?
Complimentary high-speed Internet connections are possible from all of our guestrooms. Should you require a LAN cable, LAN card, or other peripherals, or be in need of any assistance in securing a connection, please notify Butler Service.
- Do you have non-smoking rooms?
Yes, although they are subject to availability.
Smoking including use of electronic cigarette is strictly prohibited in the non-smoking room and balcony. If you have been found a smoking behavior or cigarette-butts in your room, we will charge 20,000 yen as a cleaning fee and damage compensation fee.
- Do your rooms have ocean views?
Ocean views may be enjoyed from the third floor up.
- What bodycare products are provided in the room?
Thalgo's shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, Body Emulsion, Mineral soap, and Thalasso soap are provided along with The Terrace Hotels' original bath fragrance (Bougainvillea and Plumeria).