- Can I have a treatment if I'm pregnant?
Any of our facial treatments are safe for expecting mothers.
- How do I make a reservation? Can I book an appointment even if I'm not staying at the hotel?
We welcome visitors for day use. You can place a reservation by stopping in or phoning us between the hours of 10 a.m. and 8 p.m.: Tel. +81 (0)98-864-1111
- Should I arrive earlier than my scheduled appointment time?
Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- What happens if I arrive late?
We will do our best to accommodate you, however we may not be able to offer your treatment of choice.
- How far in advance should cancellations be made?
No-shows and same-day cancellations made less than three hours prior to a scheduled appointment will be charged in full. For appointments commencing at 12 noon or earlier, notification must be received by 8 p.m. the previous day.
- Can men use the facilities?
Use of the Esthetic Room is for women only. Men may book a massage conducted in the privacy of their guestroom, or in our dedicated room for men.
For details about our Relaxation Service offerings, click here.
- Is there a minimum age requirement?
Individuals under the age of 18 must have the signed consent of their guardian to receive treatment.
- What if I'm not feeling well on the day of my appointment?
Those with allergies, who have consumed alcohol prior to a treatment, or who are otherwise not feeling well are advised to discuss their condition with us beforehand.
Guests with sunburn or other types of skin irritations may be advised to alter their choice of treatment.
- Can I wear my contact lenses during a treatment?
For facials, we recommend that contact lenses be removed. If necessary please bring your own case and solution.
- Do I need to remove my make-up first?
Cleansing is included in our facial treatments. If you have reserved a body treatment, we recommend that you remove your make-up beforehand to enhance your relaxation.
- Are make-up and hair-grooming tools provided for use afterwards?
No. Guests who wish to reapply make-up after a treatment must bring their own products. We do provide hair bands and hair dryers.
- Do you offer gift certificates?
Yes. Gift vouchers can be arranged for any of our regular treatment offerings and can be delivered to the address you specify. Please call us to discuss your needs; we will be happy to arrange the gift that suits your budget.
Tel. +81 (0)98-864-1111