- I'd like to know more about your Club Floor rooms.
- Club Twin / Club King (35 m2); Levels 9 and 10 Natural tones define the décor of these rooms, the benchmark of Naha Terrace hospitality. Both Twin and King-sized bed configurations are available.
- Executive Suite (50m2); Levels 4 to 10 For special occasions, our Executive Suites provide spacious comfort and generous views of the Naha cityscape.
Club Floor Privileges:
- Welcome drink
- Round-the-clock butler service
- Valet parking
- Local morning newspaper
- Complimentary use of The Busena Terrace facilities
- Complimentary shuttle-bus transport between other Terrace Hotels (reservations required)
- Tea set provided in guestroom
- Use of the Club Lounge, including: Continental breakfast buffet (7 a.m. - 10 a.m.)
- Personalized check-in and check-out in the comfort of the Club Lounge
- Evening turndown service
- 24-hour shoeshine service
- Complimentary use of the Men's Sauna (male guests only) from 2 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Afternoon tea (2 p.m. - 4 p.m.)
Evening cocktails (6 p.m. - 8 p.m.)
Complimentary use of a meeting room (2 hours per day; reservations required)
- Do you offer connecting rooms?
Yes. The Executive and Terrace Suites may be adjoined, subject to availability.
- What is the maximum occupancy of your guestrooms?
Single, double, and triple occupancy limits differ depending on room type. Please see the guestroom pages for more information.
- Can children stay for free?
There is no extra charge for children up to age five. From age six, children count as part of each room's occupancy.
- What about Internet connectivity?
Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided throughout the hotel, including our guestrooms. Should you require a LAN cable or other peripherals, or be in need of any assistance in securing a connection, please notify Butler Service.
- Do you have wheelchair-accessible rooms?
All room types are wheelchair-accessible. Upon request we can provide bedside and toilet handrails, non-slip bath mats, and shower chairs. Please notify us in advance should you require any of these items.
- Do you have non-smoking rooms?
All room types offer non-smoking options, subject to availability.
Smoking including use of electronic cigarette is strictly prohibited in the non-smoking room and balcony. If you have been found a smoking behavior or cigarette-butts in your room, we will charge 20,000 yen as a cleaning fee and damage compensation fee.
- Do you have bassinets and strollers?
Yes, a limited number are available for complimentary use on a first-come, first-served basis. The bassinets are suitable for infants up to 12 months of age. The strollers are designed for children aged three and under.
- Do you have children's pajamas?
We provide loungewear in size 120 cm.