- Can children stay for free?
There is no extra charge for children up to age five. From age six, children count as part of each room's occupancy.
- What items do you have for guests with children?
Staying guests may borrow the following items free of charge, subject to availability.
- Baby bed (for infants up to 12 months old)
- Stroller (for infants and up to 48 months)
- Loungewear in size S (130cm)
- Bed guard
- Baby chair
- Milk preparation pot
- Baby bottle sterilizer box
- Potty seat
- Diaper pail
- Are baby-care items sold at the resort?
Yes. Shop & Café carries diapers.
- Does the hotel have a day-care room? Are there programs for kids?
We can help you arrange for a baby sitter through Nirai Heart Childcare Service:
Tel: 098-956-9061 (open Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Do you have a children's pool?
We have an outdoor children's pool (depth 30 cm), open from April through October.
- Can you assist with baby food?
Yes, this can be prepared for you, for a fee. Please notify us no later than seven days prior to your date of arrival. We will also ask about allergy-related concerns at the time you place your request. To discuss these and other dietary needs, the direct number for our Food and Beverage Department follows.
The Uza Terrace Beach Club Villas Tel.: +81 (0)98-921-6111