In order to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus at The Terrace Hotels, the below measures will be introduced as a new standard.
【The Terrace Hotels' preventive measures against novel coronavirus】＜Avoiding Closed & Crowded Space and Close-contact＞
- Our open-air structure enables us to constantly take in fresh air from outside and provide good ventilation.
- We ask our guests to use the elevator with adequate space.
- When checking-in/out or while dining at a restaurant, our staff will guide you to avoid overcrowding.
- In order to minimize contact, our staff will temporarily not attend guests to their rooms unless special assistance is required.
＜Preventing air-borne transmission＞
- We request our guests to wear a mask and carry it at all times while at the premises.
- Acrylic panels are installed at the counters that involve frequent face-to-face contact.
- Our staff will avoid facing the guests directly while interacting with them.
- If a guest is not wearing a mask, our staff may wear a face shield to interact with the guests.
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all public areas including the entrance.
- Thoroughly disinfect and sanitize the guest rooms and other facilities within the premises.
- Our staff sanitizes elevator buttons, lobby furniture, and other areas where frequent contacts are expected.
- When serving a buffet at a restaurant or banquet hall, guests are requested to wear a mask and gloves when dishing out meals.
- Disposable thermometers are available for guests who are feeling unwell or have a fever.
- When contacting a guest who is unwell or has a fever, our staff will wear a mask and face shield.
＜Request for our guests＞
- We request all guests to cooperate with us while measuring their temperature with non-contact thermometers.
- All staying guests are requested to complete the questionnaire regarding their physical condition.
- Please wear a mask while at the premises.
- If you have a fever or are feeling unwell, please consult a medical institution immediately. Meals will be served to your guest room (in-room dining). Please refrain from using other facilities within the hotel.
＜Preventive measures for our staff＞
- Staff’s temperature as well as physical condition will be checked.
- Use of mask while working.
- Frequent hand-wash and sanitizing.
- Ensure adequate distance between staff during break times.
- Establish and comply internal regulations to prevent the spread of the virus.