- Is your hotel entirely non-smoking?
All premises within the hotel are strictly non-smoking.
- What regulations do we need to consider?
- Tattoos of any kind must be entirely concealed when using the lobby,restaurants, pools, and other public spaces of the hotel. When using the pool, please wear a rash guards or other swimwear as necessary to cover your tattoo(s).
- Only registered guests of the hotel may use our facilities.
- Do you have a gym?
The Wellness Thalasso training room is equipped with two running machines and three aerobikes. Please note that guests must be 13 years of age, proper footgear is required, and that working out in a swimsuit only is not allowed.
- Do you have an indoor pool?
We have an unheated outdoor pool which is open from April through October. Our guests are welcome to use the indoor pool at The Busena Terrace.
- Can I swim from the beach at Nago Bay?
No, but swimming is allowed at Busena Beach. To fish from Cape Busena, you must first register with Marine Activities at The Busena Terrace.
- Do you offer marine activities?
All guests of The Terrace Hotels may enjoy the wide range of marine activities offered at our sister hotel, The Busena Terrace.Cruises, parasailing, fishing, snorkeling, seabed strolls, introductory diving, and classes in windsurfing, wakeboarding, and waterskiing are some of the many options available. Marine passports, valid for up to three days for registered guests, are an economical way to enjoy unlimited equipment rentals.
Find out more.
- Is parking available at the resort?
Parking is available. Parking fee will be charged 1,000 JPY (tax inclusive) per car/day at check-out.
Parking fee from the 6th- night will be complimentary.
- Are fireworks allowed?
Fireworks are not allowed on the beach or elsewhere within the hotel grounds.
- Can I get a lift to The Busena Terrace?
A complimentary red shuttle bus runs regularly between both properties, and staff members are available to drive or pick you up in one of the resort's motorized carts.
- Is there an ATM at the resort?
No. The closest ATM is located within a convenience store about a 10-minute drive away.
- Can luggage be sent to the hotel in advance of our arrival?
Yes, we will hold the luggage in safekeeping for you until the time of your arrival. The address label must indicate the guest's name, the name of the sender, and the check-in date. Please send the luggage to this address:
The Terrace Club at Busena
1750 Kise, Nago, Okinawa 905-0026 Japan
- How can we get to the hotel from Naha Airport?
There are several means of transport:
- Via Airport Limousine Bus, the trip is approximately 90 minutes.
- Via car or taxi, the trip is approximately 90 minutes using National Route 58, or 75 minutes using the Okinawa Expressway. The resort is 5 minutes from Kyoda on Route 58 southbound and 20 minutes from Yaka on Route 58 northbound.
- From The Naha Terrace, which is just 20 minutes from Naha Airport by car, registered guests may use our complimentary shuttle service linking the Terrace hotels. From Naha there are two departures a day, at 9:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Advance reservations are required.
- For a one-way fee of ¥15,000 per car, we would be pleased to arrange chauffeured transport from the airport to the hotel. To book this service, please telephone our Reservations Department at:
Within Japan: 0570-550-887 *Additional charges may apply.
Outside Japan: +81-98-864-1310
- We'd like to plan some outings or day trips. How far is the resort from some recommended things to do in the area?
- Is there a hospital nearby?
Yes. The Okinawa Hokubu Hospital is approximately 20 minutes from the hotel by car.