In order to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus at The Terrace Hotels, the below measures will be introduced as a new standard.
【The Terrace Hotels' preventive measures against novel coronavirus】＜Avoiding Closed & Crowded Space and Close-contact＞
- Our open-air structure enables us to constantly take in fresh air from outside and provide good ventilation.
- We ask our guests to use the elevator with adequate space.
- When checking-in/out or while dining at a restaurant, our staff will guide you to avoid overcrowding.
- In order to minimize contact, our staff will temporarily not attend guests to their rooms unless special assistance is required.
＜Preventing air-borne transmission＞
- We request our guests to wear a mask and carry it at all times while at the premises.
- Acrylic panels are installed at the counters that involve frequent face-to-face contact.
- Our staff will avoid facing the guests directly while interacting with them.
- If a guest is not wearing a mask, our staff may wear a face shield to interact with the guests.
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all public areas including the entrance.
- Thoroughly disinfect and sanitize the guest rooms and other facilities within the premises.
- Our staff sanitizes elevator buttons, lobby furniture, and other areas where frequent contacts are expected.
- When serving a buffet at a restaurant or banquet hall, guests are requested to wear a mask and gloves when dishing out meals.
- Disposable thermometers are available for guests who are feeling unwell or have a fever.
- When contacting a guest who is unwell or has a fever, our staff will wear a mask and face shield.
＜Request for our guests＞
- We request all guests to cooperate with us while measuring their temperature with non-contact thermometers.
- All staying guests are requested to complete the questionnaire regarding their physical condition.
- Please wear a mask while at the premises.
- If you have a fever or are feeling unwell, please consult a medical institution immediately. Meals will only be available in your guest room (in-room dining). Please refrain from using other facilities within the hotel.
- Following the Okinawa Prefecture Infection Control Certification System, all guests staying at the below facilities with 5 or more guests (excluding children below 5) will be asked to present a valid vaccination certificate or a negative COVID-19 test at check-in.
The Busena Terrace, The Naha Terrace (Connecting Rooms)
The Uza Terrace Beach Club Villas (2 and 4 Bedroom Villas)
*Presentation of valid certificate or test result is required for guests age 12 years old and over.
*This request does not apply to family living together.
＜Preventive measures for our staff＞
- Staff’s temperature as well as physical condition will be checked.
- Use of mask while working.
- Frequent hand-wash and sanitizing.
- Ensure adequate distance between staff during break times.
- Establish and comply internal regulations to prevent the spread of the virus.
Okinawa Prefecture Infection Control Certification System
Okinawa Prefecture has established a certification system for preventative measures of COVID-19 conducted by restaurant and hotel facilities. We are pleased to inform you that The Naha Terrace has met all the standards of this certification system and has acquired a "certification sticker".
What is the Okinawa Prefecture Infection Control Certification System?
In order to strengthen infection control measures at restaurants, inspectors conduct surveys in accordance with the standards for infection control measures set by the prefecture, and then issue "certification stickers" to facilities that meet all the standards.