- Can I have a treatment if I'm pregnant?
Any of our facial treatments are safe for expecting mothers.
- How do I make a reservation?
Reservations are accepted by telephone or in person between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m.
The Busena Terrace Tel.: +81 (0)980-51-1333
- Should I arrive earlier than my scheduled appointment time?
Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- What happens if I arrive late?
We will do our best to accommodate you, however we may not be able to offer your treatment of choice.
- How far in advance should cancellations be made?
No-shows and same-day cancellations made less than three hours prior to a scheduled appointment will be charged in full. For appointments commencing at 12 noon or earlier,notification must be received by 8 p.m. the previous day.
- Can men use the facilities?
Use of the Esthetic Room is for women only. Men may use the Massage Room, where bookings are taken between 1 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Is there a minimum age requirement?
Individuals under the age of 18 must have the signed consent of their guardian to receive treatment.
- What if I'm not feeling well on the day of my appointment?
Those with allergies, who have consumed alcohol prior to a treatment, or who are otherwise not feeling well are advised to discuss their condition with us beforehand.
Guests with sunburn or other types of skin irritations may be advised to alter their choice of treatment.
- Can I wear my contact lenses during a treatment?
For facials, we recommend that contact lenses be removed. Guests who wish to reapply make-up after a treatment must bring their own products.
- Can I use the spa too, if I've only reserved a facial treatment?
Use of the spa is included in our Signature Programs and body treatments of 100 minutes or more. For those who have booked a facial, the spa may be used for an additional fee of ¥3,000 (exclusive of tax).
- I'm not staying at the hotel. Can I still book an appointment?
We welcome visitors for day use and accept bookings up to one week in advance.