Treatment Terms & Conditions
Hours: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
For reservations or inquiries from within the hotel, please contact Butler Service. To place a reservation by telephone, please call The Naha Terrace:Tel. +81 (0)98-864-1111
- Use of the Esthetic Room is for female guests only.
- Individuals under the age of 18 must have the written consent of a guardian to receive treatment.
- For your safety, please remove contact lenses prior to a treatment.
- Please be advised that residual oils may stain clothing.
- Food and alcohol should not be consumed 30 minutes prior to or following a treatment.
- Please inform our estheticians should you not be feeling well on the day of your appointment. Those with sunburn or other types of skin irritations may be advised to alter their choice of treatment.
- To maintain proper hygiene throughout our facilities, individuals with severe cases of athlete's foot or other highly contagious skin conditions may be asked to refrain from using our services.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the Esthetic Room.
- To ensure ample time for the treatment of your choice, we ask that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- No-shows and same-day cancellations made less than three hours prior to a scheduled appointment will be charged in full. For appointments commencing at 12 noon or earlier, notification must be received by 8 p.m. the previous day.
- We do not allow guests to bring anything besides the treatment products provided at our Esthetic Room.
- All prices are subject to consumption tax.
- Rates are effective as of April 2017 and may be subject to change without notice.