- Are wheelchairs available for rent?
- A limited number of wheelchairs are available for complimentary use on a first-come, first-served basis.
- I heard that tattoos are not allowed at many pools and spas in Japan. What is your policy?
- At all Terrace Hotel properties, tattoos of any kind may not be shown when on hotel premises. Within the lobby, restaurants, and other public spaces, please wear attire that fully conceals them. Likewise, a rash guard or other appropriate swimwear is required at our pools.
- Do you have sauna facilities?
- Yes. Our sauna, however, is for the use of male guests only. Female guests may take advantage of a wide array of spa treatments in our Esthetic Room.
•Men's Sauna (2F)
A dry sauna and dedicated massage room invite our male guests to unwind and refresh. Use of the sauna is complimentary for Club Floor guests.
- Do you have a pool?
- Yes. Our outdoor pool is open from April through September. Its use is complimentary for all registered guests.
- Do you offer marine activities?
- All guests of The Terrace Hotels may enjoy the wide range of marine activities offered at our sister hotel, The Busena Terrace.
Cruises, parasailing, fishing, snorkeling, seabed strolls, introductory diving, and classes in windsurfing, wakeboarding, and waterskiing are some of the many options available. Marine passports, valid for up to three days for registered guests, are an economical way to enjoy unlimited equipment rentals.
Find out more.
- Is there a convenience store nearby?
- Yes, the nearest one is a two-minute walk from the hotel.
- How do we get to the hotel from the airport?
• Via taxi, the hotel is just 20 minutes from Naha Airport. From National Route 58 northbound, turn right at Tomari. Make a left at the fourth light; the hotel is at the top of the hill.
• Board the Yui Monorail at Naha Airport and disembark at Makishi Station (20 minutes). The hotel is a 10-minute taxi ride from there. You may also disembark at Omoromachi Station (25 minutes), a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
• We offer a fleet of deluxe chauffeured cars available for hired transport between Naha Airport and the hotel. Further details are available here, or by calling The Naha Terrace Butler Service at +81 (0)98-864-1111.
- What is the best way to travel in between your hotels?
A complimentary shuttle service linking all of our properties is available to registered guests of The Terrace Hotels. As capacity is limited, advance reservations are recommended. For the timetable, click here.
- Can luggage be sent to the hotel in advance of our arrival?
Yes, we will hold the luggage in safekeeping for you until the time of your arrival. The address label must indicate the guest's name, the name of the sender, and the check-in date. Please send the luggage to this address:
The Naha Terrace
2-14-1 Omoromachi, Naha, Okinawa 900-0006 Japan
Tel.: +81 (0)98-864-1111
- Is there an ATM at the hotel?
- No. The closest ATM is located within a convenience store about a two-minute walk away.
- Is parking available at the resort?
Parking is available. Parking fee will be charged 1,500 JPY (tax inclusive) per car/day at check-out.
Parking fee from the 6th- night will be complimentary. Visiting guests using the hotels’ facilities
(restaurants, shops, banquets etc.,) will not be charged for parking.
- We'd like to plan some outings during our stay. How far is the hotel from some recommended things to do in the area?
Okinawa Prefectural Museum & Art Museum (5 minutes on foot)
T Galleria by DFS, Okinawa (15 minutes on foot)
Kokusai-Dori (15 minutes on foot)
Shurijo Castle Park (15 minutes by car)
- Is there a hospital nearby?
- Yes. Naha City Hospital is approximately 15 minutes from the hotel by car.