- I'd like to know more about your Club Floor rooms.
- Club Twin / Club King (35 m2); Levels 9 and 10 Natural tones define the décor of these rooms, the benchmark of Naha Terrace hospitality. Both Twin and King-sized bed configurations are available.
- Executive Suite (50m2); Levels 4 to 10 For special occasions, our Executive Suites provide spacious comfort and generous views of the Naha cityscape.
Club Floor Privileges:
- Welcome drink
- Round-the-clock butler service
- Valet parking
- Local morning newspaper
- Complimentary use of The Busena Terrace facilities
- Complimentary shuttle-bus transport between other Terrace Hotels (reservations required)
- Tea set provided in guestroom
- Use of the Club Lounge, including: Continental breakfast buffet (7 a.m. - 10 a.m.)
- Personalized check-in and check-out in the comfort of the Club Lounge
- Evening turndown service
- 24-hour shoeshine service
- Complimentary use of the Men's Sauna (male guests only) from 2 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Afternoon tea (2 p.m. - 4 p.m.)
Evening cocktails (6 p.m. - 8 p.m.)
Complimentary use of a meeting room (2 hours per day; reservations required)
- Do you offer connecting rooms?
Yes. The Executive and Terrace Suites may be adjoined, subject to availability.
- What is the maximum occupancy of your guestrooms?
Single, double, and triple occupancy limits differ depending on room type. Please see the guestroom pages for more information.
- Can children stay for free?
There is no extra charge for children up to age five. From age six, children count as part of each room's occupancy.
- What about Internet connectivity?
Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided throughout the hotel, including our guestrooms. Should you require a LAN cable or other peripherals, or be in need of any assistance in securing a connection, please notify Butler Service.
- Do you have wheelchair-accessible rooms?
All room types are wheelchair-accessible. Upon request we can provide bedside and toilet handrails, non-slip bath mats, and shower chairs. Please notify us in advance should you require any of these items.
- Do you have non-smoking rooms?
All our rooms are non-smoking rooms.
Smoking including the use of electronic cigarettes is strictly prohibited in the room and on the balcony. If you are found smoking or if our staff should find cigarette-butts in your room, you will be charged a 20,000 JPY cleaning and compensation fee.
- Do you have bassinets and strollers?
Yes, a limited number are available for complimentary use on a first-come, first-served basis. The bassinets are suitable for infants up to 12 months of age. The strollers are designed for children aged three and under.
- Do you have children's pajamas?
We provide loungewear in size 130 cm.