- How many guests do your reception venues accommodate?
Adan, our largest hall, comfortably accommodates 100 to 300 guests for a formal banquet. As we will only schedule one wedding party per day, you are assured of complete privacy and the dedicated commitment of our team.
- What styles of ceremony are possible?
Christian, Shinto, and civil ceremonies are offered, as follows:
Garden ceremony on the hotel premises (held indoors in inclement weather)
Seventh-Day Adventist Naha Church adjacent to the hotel (not available on Saturdays)
A priest from Naha's Naminoue-gu shrine conducts the ceremony within the hotel's own sanctuary.
A simple ceremony is conducted within the reception venue.
- We aren't planning an elaborate celebration. Do you host small weddings, too?
Fanuan, our main restaurant, is perfectly suited to smaller gatherings of 30 to 70 guests, although there are some restrictions on the types of entertainment possible at this venue.
- How far in advance should we book a reception?
Reservations are accepted from 2 to 18 months in advance. Most couples place their bookings eight months in advance.
- Do you host betrothal ceremonies?
Yes. Betrothal ceremonies combined with a Japanese or Western-style sit-down feast are very popular; we would be pleased to assist with yours.
- We don't live in Okinawa. How are meetings with your bridal team conducted?
All meetings with your wedding planner can be conducted via e-mail and telephone. However, if possible we do recommend that you visit us to see the venues and discuss your plans in person.
- Are reservations required for a site tour?
Yes. Please call us to confirm that the venue is available on the day you plan to visit. A member of our bridal team would be pleased to conduct the tour and discuss each venue's possibilities with you.
- What are the hours of your Bridal Salon?
Our bridal staff are on hand to meet with you and discuss your plans seven days a week, from 10:00 to 19:00. However, reservations are recommended.
- Is payment required in advance of the ceremony?
No. Payment may be made in full within eight days of your ceremony, via bank transfer or by cash. We do however require a deposit of ¥100,000 at the time you book your wedding.
- Is payment by credit card accepted?
Yes. Up to ¥300,000 of the total fee may be paid by credit card.
- Where can we rent bridal and formal wear?
Festina, located on our third floor, offers a wide selection of formal wear for bridal parties. In addition, our bridal planners have worked closely with nearly every dress shop in the prefecture and would be pleased to assist you in finding the right one for your needs.