Ocean breezes and the soothing sound of waves are backdrop to fine international cuisine featuring seasonal ingredients from local green markets daily.
|Hours||Closed for breakfast
Closed for lunch
Open for dinner from 5:30 p.m. - 10 p.m. (last order at 9:30 p.m.)
*Hours of operation are subject to change during Japanese Golden Week holidays, the summer season, Christmas, and the year-end and new year holidays.
|Capacity||124 (includes private seating for 16); non-smoking|
|Location||South Tower, 2F|
• The dress code is smart casual. Sleeved shirts and full-length slacks are required for men. We ask that our guests refrain from wearing gym wear, camouflage clothing, yukata, or shorts including traditional jinbei. Shoes are required and no beach sandals or slippers are allowed for guests of any age.
• Children must be of elementary-school age to use this facility. For those who require childcare, Kids' Club is our dedicated caretaking facility for infants, toddlers, and young children between the ages of six months and six years. Reservations must be placed by the previous day through Butler Services or at the Activity Counter.
Menu de Finesse
Period of availability:Jan/04/2018-Mar/31/2018
Christmas Dinner 2017 - Menu de Noël
Period of availability:Dec/01/2017-Dec/25/2017
* Menu may vary depending on the season.
- a la carte menu (12/1-12/25) (PDF:748KB)
- course menu (12/1-12/22) (PDF:699KB)
- Christmas Fair Menu (12/1-12/25)(PDF:416KB)
A Note to those Guests with Food Allergies
At all of our restaurants, we are pleased to accommodate requests for meals free of the following common food allergens. Please contact our Food and Beverage Department seven days in advance of your visit to request menus made to order. At this time we are unable to accommodate special requests for dietary allergens other than those listed here.
• Shrimp, Crab, Wheat, Dairy, Eggs, Peanuts, Soba
When you telephone us, please ask for the Food and Beverage Department:
Tel.: +81 (0)980-51-1333