In stylish surroundings complete with a lively open kitchen, enjoy the art of Chinese tea appreciation along with dim sum and other favorite Cantonese dishes, reinterpreted with Busena flair.
|Hours||Open for lunch from 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (last order at 2 p.m.)
Open for dinner from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. (last order at 9:30 p.m.)
*Hours of operation are subject to change during Japanese Golden Week holidays, the summer season, Christmas, and the year-end and new year holidays.
• Hours of operation are subject to change during Japanese Golden Week holidays, the summer season, Christmas, and the year-end and new year holidays.
* Menu may vary depending on the season.
- Lunch Menu (Apr.-)(PDF:1MB)
- Dinner Menu (Apr.-)(PDF:2MB)
- Early Summer Fair Menu (Apr.- Jun.)(PDF:292KB)
A Note to those Guests with Food Allergies
At all of our restaurants, we are pleased to accommodate requests for meals free of the following common food allergens. Please contact our Food and Beverage Department seven days in advance of your visit to request menus made to order. At this time we are unable to accommodate special requests for dietary allergens other than those listed here.
• Shrimp, Crab, Wheat, Dairy, Eggs, Peanuts, Soba
When you telephone us, please ask for the Food and Beverage Department:
Tel.: +81 (0)980-51-1333