Terms & Conditions for Event Organizers
- All event layouts and room configurations must be approved by the conference coordinator in advance.
- No later than one week prior to the event, a joint meeting to confirm all loading logistics and service needs must be attended by the event organizer, construction vendor, and the coordinator.
Loading & Unloading
- All loading and unloading times must be approved by the coordinator in advance and must be strictly adhered to.
- The event organizer must remain on-site to supervise loading and unloading.
- Reparation for any damage caused to the building(s), carpeting, or other furnishings will be charged at cost. When loading and unloading, the use of protective floor boards is recommended.
- Prior to loading and unloading, please register at the Hotel Security Desk.
- All vehicles entering the hotel grounds must be cleared with the coordinator in advance and must use the designated parking area.
- All equipment brought into the venue must be approved in advance by the coordinator.
- The venue's walls may not be altered by the use of nails, thumbtacks, paint, or any other such materials.
- All loading and unloading personnel must use the designated entrances and exits and be dressed with propriety.
- Access to emergency exits, vents, and fire extinguishers may not be blocked at any time. In addition, the ceiling sprinkler system may not be tampered with or subjected to any source of heat.
- Open flame may not be used on site, nor may hazardous or combustible materials be brought onto the premises.
- Any electrical work involved in the venue construction must be approved by the coordinator in advance. Upon completion, the coordinator must approve the set-up prior to its use.
- All signage, including its size, content, placement, and hours of use, must be approved by the coordinator in advance.
During the Event
- The hotel assumes no responsibility for the safety of exhibited materials during loading, unloading, and throughout the course of the event.
- Security personnel, if required, must be engaged by the organizer.
- The provision or sale of beverages during the event must be cleared in advance with the coordinator.
Breaks & Smoking
- All loading, unloading, and construction personnel must use the smoking and rest areas designated by the hotel. Please refrain from using the hotel lobby and restrooms.
- All empty boxes, displays, and waste materials must be carried off the hotel premises and disposed of by the organizer.
- The hotel assumes no responsibility for theft or damage to vehicles incurred during loading, unloading, or the event itself.
Fees for Loading, Construction, & Unloading
- Venue rental fees apply to use of the property for loading, construction, and unloading between 9 a.m. and 10 p.m.
A 25% surcharge applies to the venue rental fee for the use of any venue after 10 p.m. for loading, construction, or unloading.
- The hotel reserves the right to revise loading times at its discretion.
Please be advised that cancellation charges apply as follows:
- 7 to 13 days in advance: 30% of total Catering Fee (sans service charge) + actual expenses incurred
- 2 to 6 days in advance: 50% of total Catering Fee (sans service charge) + actual expenses incurred
- Same-day or 1 day in advance: 100% of total Catering Fee (sans service charge) + actual expenses incurred
- Exhibitions, Meetings, & Other Events
- 7 to 13 days in advance: 50% of Venue Rental Fee + actual expenses incurred
- 2 to 6 days in advance: 70% of Venue Rental Fee + actual expenses incurred
- Same-day or 1 day in advance: 100% of Venue Rental Fee + actual expenses incurred
※Expenses refer to items on order prior to the hotel's receipt of cancellation notification.
※A separate charge may be levied when an event date is changed.
※Please note that charges for cancellation and change of date are subject to taxation.