Treatment Terms & Conditions
Business Hours : 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Use of Terrace Spa is for female guests only. The minimum age requirement for access to Terrace Spa is 18.
- For your safety, please remove contact lenses prior to any treatment.
- Please be advised that residual oils may stain clothing.
- Food and alcohol should not be consumed prior to or following treatment.
- Please inform our estheticians should you not be feeling well on the day of your appointment. Please be aware you may be unable to receive treatments if you have sunburn or other types of skin irritations.
- To maintain proper hygiene throughout our facilities, individuals with severe cases of athlete's foot or other highly contagious skin conditions may be asked to refrain from using our services.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout Terrace Spa.
- The spa area is available 30 minutes prior to your reservation.
- For appointment cancellations, please notify by 7:00 p.m. of the day prior to the appointment. If not, you will be charged in full.
- We do not allow guests to bring anything besides the treatment products provided at our Terrace Spa.
- All prices are inclusive of consumption tax and are subject to service charge.
- Rates are effective as of June 2023 and may be subject to change without prior notice.