- Can children stay for free?
There is no extra charge for children up to age five. From age six, children count as part of each room's occupancy. (Not all room types allow small children, however.)
Children aged five and under may have breakfast with their families at "La Tida."
- Do you have children's pajamas?
We provide loungewear in size 130 cm.
- Do you offer babysitting services?
- Kids' Club, located between the North Tower and tennis court, is our dedicated caretaking facility for infants, toddlers, and young children. Reservations must be placed by the previous day.
- Hours: 9:00 to 22:00
- Six months to two years of age: ¥6,019 per child, for two hours
- Three to six years of age: ¥5,093 per child, for two hours
- The charge for each additional hour of care is ¥2,315. However, children aged up to two years may only stay a maximum of three hours.
- Please book your desired program by 8 p.m. of the previous day.
All prices are subject to consumption tax.
- Do you have baby bed and strollers?
Yes, a limited number are available for complimentary use on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Baby bed (for infants under 1 year of age)
- Stroller (for children under 3 years of age)
- Can you assist with baby food?
Yes, this can be prepared for you, for a fee. Please notify us no later than seven days prior to your date of arrival. We will also ask about allergy-related concerns at the time you place your request. To discuss these and other dietary needs, the direct number for our Food and Beverage Department follows.
The Busena Terrace Food and Beverage Department Tel.: +81 (0)980-51-1888