- Can I have a treatment if I'm pregnant?
We are unable to offer treatments for pregnant women.
- How do I make a reservation?
Reservations are accepted by telephone or in person between 11:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
The Busena Terrace Tel.: +81 (0)980-51-1333
- Should I arrive earlier than my scheduled appointment time?
Spa area will be available 30 minutes before the reservation.
- What happens if I arrive late?
We will do our best to accommodate you, however we may not be able to offer your treatment of choice.
- How far in advance should cancellations be made?
For appointment cancellations, please notify by 7:00 p.m. of the day prior to the appointment. If not, you will be charged in full.
- Can men use the facilities?
Use of the Esthetic Room is for women only. Men may use Relaxation facility, where bookings are taken between 1:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- Is there a minimum age requirement?
The minimum age requirement for access to the Terrace Spa is 18.
- What if I'm not feeling well on the day of my appointment?
If you are not feeling well, or if you have an injury, allergy, or skin condition, please inform us in advance. Depending on your physical condition and reservation details, you may be unable to receive treatments. Please refrain from drinking alcohol before any treatment.
- Can I wear my contact lenses during a treatment?
For facials, we recommend that contact lenses be removed. Guests who wish to reapply make-up after a treatment must bring their own products.
- I'm not staying at the hotel. Can I still book an appointment?
Yes, guests who are not staying at The Busena Terrace can also receive treatments at Terrace Spa.