Treatment Terms & Conditions
<Thalasso Reception >
9 a.m. - 10 p.m.(Mar. - Nov.) registration until 8 p.m.
9 a.m. - 8 p.m.(Dec. - Feb.) registration until 6 p.m.
9 a.m. - 10 p.m.(Mar. - Nov.) registration until 9 p.m.
9 a.m. - 8 p.m.(Dec. - Feb.) registration until 7 p.m.
Admittance to the Thalasso facilities is limited to registered guests of the Terrace Hotels.
For guests of The Busena Terrace, The Atta Terrace Club Towers, The Uza Terrace Beach Club Villas, and The Naha Terrace, an admittance fee of ¥2,000 per person (plus tax) applies.
What to Bring
- A one-piece swimsuits (Bikinis and tankinis are not recommended, as there are pressurized jets in the pool.)
- Thalasso sandals (provided in Terrace Club guestroom and locker rooms)
- Thalasso gown (provided in Terrace Club guestroom and locker rooms)
Staying guests are advised to change into their swimsuits and arrive at the facility wearing the Thalasso gown and sandals provided in their guestroom. Day visitors from other Terrace Hotels may change into their swimsuit in the locker room, where gowns and sandals are provided.
- Electronic devices including cell phones and cameras are not allowed in the facility.
- All areas of the hotel, including the Thalasso facilities, are strictly non-smoking.
- Tattoos of any kind may not be shown within the lobby, restaurants, and other public spaces of the hotel. Please wear attire that fully conceals them. Likewise, rash guards or other appropriate swimwear are required at our pools and within the Thalasso facilities.
- Sunscreen may be worn in the Thalasso pool, but please remove all makeup before using the facility.
- Guests who meet any of the following criteria are asked to refrain from using the facilities: Children under the age of 13 / Those under the influence of alcohol / Those who have been advised by a medical doctor to avoid bathing, swimming, or physical exertion / Those with a contagious skin condition or illness / Those with a persistent or recurrent disease or health condition. In addition, those with sunburn or other types of skin irritation may be advised to alter their choice of treatment.
- Guests who meet any of the following criteria may be asked to curtail their use of the facilities: Those less than 140 cm tall / Those with an external injury or wound / Those with sensitive skin or who have waxed within the past 24 hours / Those with health issues attributed to a lifestyle disease / Those with brain, heart, or thyroid disease / Those with a mental disorder / Expecting mothers or those currently receiving medical treatment
- All prices are subject to consumption tax.
- No-shows or cancellations made after 10 p.m. of the day prior to a scheduled appointment will be charged in full.
- with the exception of add-ons, duration times include briefings by your therapist.
- Rates are effective as of April 2019 and may be subject to change without notice.