- What are the choices of restaurant at the resort?
We have three restaurants and one lounge, as follows:
- Fine Dining Heirloom vegetables and herbs from our own kitchen garden feature creatively with other local produce in "sima cuisine," our chefs' high-end island cookery merging French, Italian, and Okinawan influences.
- Teppanyaki Restaurant "Ryutan" Ryutan offers dynamic teppanyaki feasts of premium local ingredients, skillfully prepared by your personal chef right at the grill before you.
- Club House Restaurant Japanese breakfasts and a range of a la carte offerings including local Okinawan specialties are served here in a casual, café-style atmosphere. Dinner is not served.
- Library Lounge & Bar Enjoy the light meal offerings and full bar menu at this poolside space as you relax with a favorite magazine or a newly discovered book.
- Is there a dress code?
＜Dinner Dress Code＞
At Fine Dining the dress code is smart casual.
Male guests are encouraged to wear shirts with collars. In case of wearing T-shirts or short-sleeved shirts, wearing a jacket is required.
We ask that our female guests dress appropriately, and encourage them to wear summer or cocktail dresses.
Proper footwear is required. Please refrain from wearing sandals. Sportswear, camouflage clothing, short shorts, and loungewear are not acceptable attire.
Please note that all facilities of the hotel have a minimum age requirement of 16.
- Do you take reservations?
Yes, in fact they are recommended. Please call us to book a table:
Tel.: +81 (0)98-983-3333
- Are your restaurants non-smoking?
Yes. Smoking is allowed only after 5 p.m. in the Library Lounge & Bar.