This plan places the emphasis on your guests—the colleagues, friends, and loved ones who have gathered to mark your special day.
|Each Additional Guest||¥10,500|
|Period||1 April 2017 through 31 March 2018|
※50 guests plan only applies on weekdays as well as sunday night.(also not applicable if the following day is a holiday)
This Plan Includes
- A multi-course feast served banquet-style or on platters
- Congratulatory toast with a glass of sparkling wine
- Unlimited beer, awamori, and soft drinks
- Wedding reception venue, Family waiting room
- Fee for the Shinto or civil ceremony
- Floral designs throughout the venue, including the bride and groom's table and guests' tables
- Sound and audio equipment fee
- The Terrace wedding announcements
- Colored chair covers
- The Terrace original gift bags
- Bridal attendant
- Two event managers
- The bride and groom may enjoy a complimentary night's stay at The Naha Terrace, with full Club Floor privileges.
- All guests attending the wedding celebration receive a special discount on room bookings made at The Naha Terrace for stays of up to three nights before or after the event.
- One-time reduced rate on sample banquet menu
- Light refreshments in the bride and groom’s waiting room
- The bride receives one complimentary 180-minute body and facial treatment in our Esthetic Room
- Chauffeured pick-up of the bride and groom in a deluxe car is provided within the Naha environs.
※All prices include a 10% service charge and are subject to consumption tax.
Creative cuisine to delight the palate.
Our banquet chef created this colorful seven-course menu to please all ages young and old. Each mouthwatering dish is as much a treat to the eye as it is to the palate.
Western style course
※Sample images of one serving size from the sharing platters.