- Do you offer treatments suitable for pregnant women?
Yes, we do. However, we only offer facial treatments to guests in their fifth or later month of pregnancy.
- How do I make a reservation?
Reservations are accepted by telephone or in person between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m.
The Uza Terrace Beach Club Villas Tel.: +81 (0)98-921-6111
- Should I arrive earlier than my scheduled appointment time?
Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- What happens if I arrive late?
We will do our best to accommodate you, however we may not be able to offer your treatment of choice.
- How late can we cancel an appointment?
Please cancel your appointment no later than 7 p.m. the night before. For later cancellations you will be charged the full amount.
- Can men use the facilities?
Yes, all treatments on offer can be enjoyed by men or women.
- Is there a minimum age requirement?
Individuals under the age of 18 must have the signed consent of their guardian to receive treatment.
- What if I'm not feeling well on the day of my appointment?
Those with allergies, who have consumed alcohol prior to a treatment, or who are otherwise not feeling well are advised to discuss their condition with us beforehand. Guests with sunburn or other types of skin irritations may be advised to alter their choice of treatment.
- Can I wear my contact lenses during a treatment?
For facials, we recommend that contact lenses be removed. Guests who wish to reapply make-up after a treatment must bring their own products.
- Can I use the spa too, if I've only reserved a facial treatment?
Use of the spa is included in our body treatments of 100 minutes or more. For those who have booked a facial, the spa may be used for an additional fee of \2,000 (30 minutes/exclusive of tax).