- Is your hotel entirely non-smoking?
All premises of the hotel, including guest villas and the outdoor grounds, are strictly non-smoking.Smoking including use of electronic cigarette is strictly prohibited in all villas. If you have been found a smoking behavior or cigarette-butts in your room, we will charge 20,000yen as a cleaning fee and damage compensation fee.
- What regulations do we need to consider?
- Tattoos of any kind must be entirely concealed when using the lobby,restaurants, pools, and other public spaces of the hotel. When using the pool, please wear a rush guards or other swimwear as necessary to cover your tattoo(s).
- Only registered guests of the hotel may use our facilities.
- Is there a gym?
Yes, it is located on the first floor of the reception house and is equipped with two running machines and two exercise bikes. (Open to guests aged 13 or older. Shoes required. Please do not wear swimsuits in the gym.)See Facilities Page
- Do you have an indoor pool?
We have an unheated outdoor pool which is open from April through October. Our guests are welcome to use the indoor pool at The Busena Terrace.
- Is swimming permitted at Uza Beach?
We are happy to provide directions to nearby Zanpa Beach and Nirai Beach, where swimming is permitted.
- Do you offer marine activities?
All guests of The Terrace Hotels may enjoy the wide range of marine activities offered at our sister hotel, The Busena Terrace. Cruises, parasailing, fishing, snorkeling, seabed strolls, introductory diving, and classes in windsurfing, wakeboarding, and waterskiing are some of the many options available. Marine passports, valid for up to three days for registered guests, are an economical way to enjoy unlimited equipment rentals.Find out more
- Are fireworks allowed?
Fireworks are not allowed on the beach or elsewhere within the hotel grounds.
- Is there an ATM at the hotel?
No. The closest ATM is located within a convenience store about a 5-minute drive away.
- Can luggage be sent to the hotel in advance of our arrival?
Yes, we will hold the luggage in safekeeping for you until the time of your arrival. The address label must indicate the guest's name, the name of the sender, and the check-in date. Please send the luggage to this address:
The Uza Terrace Beach Club Villas
630-1 Uza, Yomitan-son, Nakagami-gun, Okinawa 904-0328 Japan
Tel.: +81 (0)98-921-6111
- How can we get to the hotel from Naha Airport?
There are several means of transport:
- By Airport Limousine: Approximately 90 minutes to Royal Hotel OKINAWA ZANPAMISAKI bus stop.Please notify us when you board the bus and a member of our reception staff will meet you at the bus stop.
- By car: Approximately 70 minutes via Route 58
- For a one-way fee of \13,000 per car, we would be pleased to arrange chauffeured transport from the airport to the hotel. To book this service, please telephone our Reservations Department at 098-864-1127.
- We'd like to plan some outings or day trips. How far is the resort from some recommended things to do in the area?
- Is there a hospital nearby?
Yes. Matsushima Clinic is approximately 5 minutes from the hotel by car.