- What services are included in your room rates?
All registered guests enjoy the following privileges and benefits:
- Welcome drink
- Welcome amenities
- Round-the-clock butler service
- Valet parking
- Complimentary use of the pool and gym
- Use of the Bar & Lounge, including:
Tea Time (10 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
Sunset Time (5 p.m. - 7 p.m.)
- Complimentary mineral water, tea, and coffee provided in your room
- Free mini-bar
- Optional breakfast room service (orders accepted until 10pm of the previous day)
- Complimentary beach chair and umbrella rentals and use of the pool, spa, sauna, and gym at The Busena Terrace
- Can children stay for free?
There is no extra charge for children up to age five. From age six, children count as part of each room's occupancy.
- What about Internet connectivity?
Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided throughout the hotel, including our guestrooms. Should you require a LAN cable or other peripherals, or be in need of any assistance in securing a connection, please notify Butler Service.
- Is villa non-smoking?
The Uza Terrace is a non-smoking facility. Lighting up on the terrace or in any area of your private villa is against hotel regulations. In addition, those guests who carry portable ashtrays must discard the ashes only in designated smoking areas. Failure to comply is subject to a cleanup fee.
- Are there any points to note about facility use?
When Using the Pools
- Light warm-up exercises are recommended before using the outdoor pool or the pool in your villa. Please refrain from swimming if you have imbibed alcohol or are not feeling well.
- Children under the age of 12, the elderly, and handicapped person must be accompanied by a guardian.
- The hotel assumes no liability for bodily injury or accident on its premises.
- Items for loan
Staying guests may borrow the following items free of charge, subject to availability.
- Kitchenware: frying pan, spatula, ladle, tongs
- Humidifier, air purifier, electric fan, halogen heater
- Ironing set, trouser presser
- Ice pack, ice bag
- Pillows (buckwheat hull, memory foam, etc.)
- Do you have disability-friendly facilities and equipment?
Yes, we have one villa built to universal design standards for accessible lodging. We can also provide bedside handrails, toilet grab bars, shower chairs, and anti-slip mats. There is also a universal-design restroom in the reception house.