||The Atta Terrace Club Towers
||The Terrace Hotels Co., Ltd.
||1079 Afuso Onna-son, Kunigami-gun, Okinawa 904-0402 Japan
|Date of Opening
||10 June 2005
||9,738 square meters (The Garden: 24,961 square meters)
|Gross Floor Area
||7,429 square meters
|Total No. of Rooms
||78 (Towers: 74; Forest Villa: 4)
||1 restaurant and 1 lounge/bar
||Gift shop, spa, outdoor pool
||Television / Satellite broadcast channels / Phone / Personal safe / Electric thermos / Complimentary mineral water, tea, and coffee / Refrigerator / Minibar / Hair dryer / Trouser press (upon request) / Iron (upon request) / Lampstand (upon request) / Humidifier (upon request) / Wheelchair (upon request)
|Check-in / Check-out
||Check-in: 14:00 / Check-out: 11:00
|Credit Cards Honored
||Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club International, JCB, American Express, DC Card, UC Card, Nicos, Saison, OCS, debit cards, and China UnionPay
Please be advised that cancellation charges apply as follows:
- Up to 20 days in advance: 5% of room charge at Japanese Golden Week holidays, peak season of summer holidays, the year-end, and new year holidays.
- Up to 7 days in advance: 20% of room charge
- Up to 3 days in advance: 50% of room charge
- Same day: 100% of room charge
- No-show: 100% of room charge
Please kindly note that cancellation policy above does not apply for certain rates or special offers on our website. Please confirm the accommodation package details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
|Know Before You Go
Terms and Conditions
- Please Conceal Your Tattoos
At all Terrace Hotel properties, tattoos of any kind may not be shown when on hotel premises. Within the lobby, restaurants, and other public spaces, please wear attire that fully conceals them. Likewise, a rash guard or other appropriate swimwear is required at the pool.
- Dinner Dress Code
- The dress code for Fine Dining, our main dining venue, is smart casual. Male guests are encouraged to wear shirts
In case of wearing T-shirts or
short-sleeved shirts, wearing a jacket is required. We ask that our female guests dress appropriately,
and encourage them to wear summer or cocktail dresses. Proper footwear is required. Please refrain
from wearing sandals. Sportswear, camouflage clothing, short shorts, and
loungewear are not acceptable attire.
- Only registered guests of the hotel may use our facilities. There is a minimum age requirement of 16 to use the restaurant.
- Only registered guests of the hotel may use our facilities.
- Children under the age of 16 are not eligible to stay.
- Smoking including use of electronic cigarette is strictly prohibited in the non-smoking room and balcony. If you have been found a smoking behavior or cigarette-butts in your room, we will charge 20,000 yen as a cleaning fee and damage compensation fee.
- The commercial publication of photographs taken on hotel premises without prior consent is restricted by law.
- Regarding pharmaceutical products
Under Japanese Pharmaceutical affairs law, our hotel is not prepared to give any pharmaceutical products to guests. We do recommend you to bring your own medication with you in your travels. Please kindly understand this situation and feel free to contact our staff for any assistance with hospital and drugstore information.
Thank you for your understanding of, and compliance with, these operational policies.