Aesthetically presented, authentic Japanese cuisine is the specialty at Mahae, where upscale kaiseki courses, local Ryukyu dishes, and sushi are creatively matched with fine wines. For very special occasions, reserve the Chef's Table.
7 a.m. - 10 a.m. (last order at 10 a.m.)
* Breakfast will available on December 5, 30, 31, 2023 and January 1-3, 2024.
12 p.m. - 3 p.m. (last order at 2:30 p.m.)
* Open between December 31, 2023 - January 3, 2024.
5 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. (last order at 9 p.m.)
* Closed on Wednesdays and Sundays from December 1, 2023 to March 31, 2024. (Open on December 31, 2023 and January 3, 2024.)
|Capacity||112 (includes the Chefs Table for 12 and a sushi counter seating 7), Non-Smoking|
|Location||Central Tower 2F|
- * Business hours are subject to change without prior notice.
* Menu items are subject to change depending on the season and availability of ingredients.
- Dinner Menu (12/1 - 12/25、1/4 - 1/31)(PDF:2MB)
- Yukiakari Kaiseki (12/1 - 12/25、1/4 - 1/31)(PDF:525KB)
A note to those guests with food allergies
At all of our restaurants, we are pleased to accommodate requests for meals free of the following common food allergens. Please contact our Food and Beverage Department seven days in advance of your visit to request menus made to order. At this time we are unable to accommodate special requests for dietary allergens other than those listed here.
• Shrimp, Crab, Wheat, Dairy, Eggs, Peanuts, Soba
When you telephone us, please ask for the Food and Beverage Department:
Tel.: +81 (0)980-51-1333