Aesthetically presented, authentic Japanese cuisine is the specialty at Mahae, where upscale kaiseki courses, local Ryukyu dishes, and sushi are creatively matched with fine wines. For very special occasions, reserve the Chef's Table.
Dinner* from 5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. (last order at 9:00 p.m.)
* Business hours from July 1 to August 31, 2022 will be from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (last order at 9:30 p.m.)
|Capacity||112 (includes the Chefs Table for 12 and a sushi counter seating 7); non-smoking|
|Location||Central Tower 2F|
- * The restaurant will be closed on June 26th, 28th, 29th, July 1st and 3rd during the following period. (June 24 - July 3, 2022)
- * We will be closed on Wednesdays from July 4 - August 31, 2022.
- * Business hours are subject to change without prior notice.
* Menu may vary depending on the season.
A note to those guests with food allergies
At all of our restaurants, we are pleased to accommodate requests for meals free of the following common food allergens. Please contact our Food and Beverage Department seven days in advance of your visit to request menus made to order. At this time we are unable to accommodate special requests for dietary allergens other than those listed here.
• Shrimp, Crab, Wheat, Dairy, Eggs, Peanuts, Soba
When you telephone us, please ask for the Food and Beverage Department:
Tel.: +81 (0)980-51-1333