Dynamic teppanyaki is skillfully prepared before your eyes at this tableside grill restaurant.
The pleasure of interacting with your chef enhances the rich flavors of premium Okinawan beef, fresh seafood, and seasonal vegetables.
|Hours||Open for dinner from 5:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. (last order at 9:00 p.m.)
|Location||North Tower 3F|
- * Available for Elementary school kids or older.
- * Business hours are subject to change without prior notice.
• Children must be of elementary-school age to use this facility. For those who require childcare, Kids' Club is our dedicated caretaking facility for infants, toddlers, and young children between the ages of six months and six years. Reservations must be placed by the previous day through Butler Services or at the Activity Counter.
* Menu items are subject to change depending on the season and availability of ingredients.
A note to those guests with food allergies
At all of our restaurants, we are pleased to accommodate requests for meals free of the following common food allergens. Please contact our Food and Beverage Department seven days in advance of your visit to request menus made to order. At this time we are unable to accommodate special requests for dietary allergens other than those listed here.
• Shrimp, Crab, Wheat, Dairy, Eggs, Peanuts, Soba
When you telephone us, please ask for the Food and Beverage Department:
Tel.: +81 (0)980-51-1333