Ocean breezes and the soothing sound of waves are backdrop to fine international cuisine featuring seasonal ingredients from local green markets daily.
Open for dinner from 5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. (last order at 9:00 p.m.)
* Business hours from July 1 to August 31, 2022 will be from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (last order at 9:30 p.m.)
|Capacity||124 (includes private seating for 16); non-smoking|
|Location||South Tower, 2F|
- * The restaurant will only be operational on June 26th, 29th, July 1st and 3rd during the following period. (June 22 - July 3, 2022)
- * We will be closed on Mondays and Thursdays from July 4 - August 31, 2022. (Open on August 11th and 15th）
- * Business hours are subject to change without prior notice.
- * Available for Elementary school kids or older.
• The dress code is smart casual. Sleeved shirts and full-length slacks are required for men. We ask that our guests refrain from wearing gym wear, camouflage clothing, yukata, or shorts including traditional jinbei. Shoes are required and no beach sandals or slippers are allowed for guests of any age.
• Children must be of elementary-school age to use this facility. For those who require childcare, Kids' Club is our dedicated caretaking facility for infants, toddlers, and young children between the ages of six months and six years. Reservations must be placed by the previous day through Butler Services or at the Activity Counter.
* Menu may vary depending on the season.
- 25th Anniversary Special Course Menu "Menu de Resurrection"(PDF:683KB)
- 25th Anniversary Special Course Menu "Menu de Resurrection - Midsummer 2022 -"(PDF:651KB)
- Early Summer Dinner Menu (4/1 - 6/30)(PDF:945KB)
- Midsummer Dinner Menu (7/1 - 9/30)(PDF:994KB)
A note to those guests with food allergies
At all of our restaurants, we are pleased to accommodate requests for meals free of the following common food allergens. Please contact our Food and Beverage Department seven days in advance of your visit to request menus made to order. At this time we are unable to accommodate special requests for dietary allergens other than those listed here.
• Shrimp, Crab, Wheat, Dairy, Eggs, Peanuts, Soba
When you telephone us, please ask for the Food and Beverage Department:
Tel.: +81 (0)980-51-1333