Ocean breezes and the soothing sound of waves are backdrop to fine international cuisine featuring seasonal ingredients from local green markets daily.
Open for dinner from 5:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. (last order at 9:00 p.m.)
* Closed on Mondays and Thursdays from December 1,2023 to March 31, 2024. (Open on January 1, 2024.)
|Capacity||124 (includes private seating for 16), Non-Smoking|
|Location||South Tower, 2F|
- * Available for Elementary school kids or older.
- * Business hours are subject to change without prior notice.
• The dress code is smart casual. Sleeved shirts and full-length slacks are required for men. We ask that our guests refrain from wearing gym wear, camouflage clothing, yukata, or shorts including traditional jinbei. Shoes are required and no beach sandals or slippers are allowed for guests of any age.
* Menu items are subject to change depending on the season and availability of ingredients.
- Special Course Menu "Menu de Resurrection" (9/1 - )(PDF:534KB)
- "Menu de Noël" Menu (12/1 - 12/25)(PDF:397KB)
A note to those guests with food allergies
At all of our restaurants, we are pleased to accommodate requests for meals free of the following common food allergens. Please contact our Food and Beverage Department seven days in advance of your visit to request menus made to order. At this time we are unable to accommodate special requests for dietary allergens other than those listed here.
• Shrimp, Crab, Wheat, Dairy, Eggs, Peanuts, Soba
When you telephone us, please ask for the Food and Beverage Department:
Tel.: +81 (0)980-51-1333